Wednesday, July 1, 2009

sold 2

I have sold two bags and on my way to making back the money I have spent so far. I am still experimenting with the zipper and have found out that I am not that great with them. In fact I think I really need to start looking for a new sewing machine. I can't seem to get the tension right.

My mother has also opened my eyes to a new project that we would like to try. It involves covering a rope (clothesline) by wrapping cloth around it, then sewing them into different shaped objects such as baskets even purses. They look rather difficult but something that we want to try none the less.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Bre!!!! That is fantastic!!!!! I am beyond excited for you!!!! Great job, and the new project sounds, shall we say interesting? LOL I will chat about it with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bre....well on your way!
    My sewing machine pooched too.. Boo hoo.

    We should go shopping together after we get paid on Thursday.

    Might I suggest a trip to Malone all of us?

    JoAnn is there, calling our name.

    Do you hear her?
    I do.

    ReplyDelete