Sunday, September 6, 2009

who would?


On Saturday while I was at work my husband calls me all shook up. He witnessed someone stealing our sons coupe out of our driveway. He made it out the front door in time to catch the plate# and look the woman in the eyes.

How crazy and unbelievable is that.

I could not even grasp that someone would do such a thing in Tupper.

After statements and being up late Sat. night when I had to work 12 hours on Sunday.
The police called and they found the car. I don't know if they ticketed the lady or what the deal is but I don't really care as long as I didn't have to explain to my son that his car is gone. He has been at my mothers all weekend. We are still waiting for the police to drop it off.

After a strange weekend I am glad all turned out well.




No comments:

Post a Comment