Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So excited

I have spoke with the lovely ladies of The Cuttin Room, and they have graciously decided that I can sell my purses in their salon. I am beyond excited and am now getting stressed out because I have no time to make all of the purses that I want to. I am awaiting a shipment of interfacing from Joann fabrics, and it is stressing me out because I have a stretch of days off next week and when I tracked the shipment today it may not be here till the 23.
As an added bonus, while I was at the salon a woman who works at the furniture store in town said that I can have the remnant and sample fabrics that they have for free. The girls at the salon are excited as well since they are getting some free purses. Now I just need some time.

1 comment:

  1. Time is of the essence my dear! Late nights, nap times full of sewing, and any spare time! That is so exciting about the shop! Good luck and I am sure they will fly off the shelves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete