Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rainy day pondering


So I have been pondering this purse making. I am questioning why I am making them. First I wanted to make one for myself. Then it turned into making them for some friends and giving them away. As I have realized the expense of that, I am pondering why I am making all of these purses. My friend steph who I made a purse for called me to tell me that she had used it in the local grocery store and had many complements. A few people were asking where she got it, and if there was a website. I don't feel that I am into the whole website aspect of it. But as I was getting my sons hair cut today, the hairdresser M offered up the idea of selling them in their salon. Many women pass through there daily. So until I figure what I want out of this, I am going to continue to try new purses, and even keep a few for myself.

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES!!!!! Put them in her store!!!! Come on Bre...make some money with this hobby!

    ReplyDelete