Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wanakena walk










I am glad that my parents (who winter in the warmth), are finally home. They live in Wanankena, which is the most unique town. My son mother and I went for a wonderful walk on Friday morning, I was playing with some of the settings of my camera.




This is a view from the car bridge that leads to the south shore of Wanakena. As a kid we used to wade and hop from rock to rock to get to the island.







The foot bridge which is a historical monument. This is the view from the beach.





It is so relaxing when I go to my hometown. I just love Wanakena. I know other people would as well. My son never wants to leave because he can go for walks and never has to hold my hand because there is no traffic.

2 comments:

  1. Bre, looks so beautiful and serene. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I had no idea it was so pretty there. Sounds like it is just up my alley.

    Maybe we can all go on a road trip there this summer?

    ReplyDelete