Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Experimenting with the camera




Here are some more pics from my walk in Wanakena. This is the Oswegatchie River which usally has a dark brown color. Surprisingly on the walk I could see the bottom of the river. The water was very low for this time of year. I am standing on the bridge looking down.



I think that this picture of my mother and son is precious. I am going to make a large copy and frame it for my mother. In black and white of course. I like the shadows of the trees on the road.







1 comment:

  1. Bre...Very cute picture of your mom and J! I love it. The water is soooooo clear! I hate clear water when you can see all of the gross stuff underneath (leaves, mulch, rocks, sticks, fish, MONSTERS!) This is nice and clean though...love it!

    ReplyDelete