Monday, August 31, 2009

Feeling Fall

I love the fall, it is my favorite time of year. This fall I have some goals I would like to accomplish.

#1 new carpet in bedroom

#2 paint laundry room it is all white in there still. Only room upstairs in our house that has not been painted. Still trying to decide on colors and possible feeling I want in the room. I still want it to be bright and cheery because that might be more inviting when I have loads of laundry piled in the middle of the floor.

#3 Start working on Christmas presents. Now I know you think it is early but I have limited sewing time.

#4 Increasing my fall baking and cooking recipes. Now that it is chilly there is an excuse to warm up the house.

#5 Now I know this may sound shocking but I am going to get the raccoons that have eaten all of my plums. Seriously my dad even told us to shoot em, and he is a forest ranger.

Needless to say I am excited to bundle up for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment