Saturday, January 9, 2010

christmas gifts to use

After recently been through an emotionally trying time, I thought instead of wallowing all day, I would get busy. Busy minds don't have time to dwell. I decided to put some of my lovely Christmas gifts to work.

My countertop mixer. I have always wanted one, but not an expensive one. I don't do enough baking to justify a 400$ piece of equipment.



I decided to make some cookies. My husband likes it when I cook because he is convinced that I touch my butt. Well here is proof. My husband took the picture.


I do love my new mixer, it allows me to have the freedom to just throw all the ingredients in the bowl. The end outcome was successful.






1 comment:

  1. You are a riot. And I wish I could eat 100 of those cookies.

    I think that you and Laura are twins by another mother, with all of your cooking. She'd probably arm wrestle you for that new mixer!

    ReplyDelete