Monday, December 28, 2009

A very Merry Christmas






I was happy to see both my brothers home for Christmas. This is our traditional annual after church picture. I think next year things will be different with my sister-in-law having a baby in April, I am not sure they will be making the trek from NH.



After stuffed belly's and amazing gifts, our family made the drive home to Tupper for Santa's arrival.





Jack came out of his room and wanted to know where Santa was.

He was slightly cranky from the leftover croup that was lingering. But he had a busy day of going to Grandpa's and then Grandma and Grandpa's.

I have decided that it's time for Christmas to be over and have taken the decorations down. I feel that the new year will be started with a clutter free house. With lots of new toys to enjoy. By toys I mean some of the ones that I received. But that will be another blog stay tuned.









1 comment:

  1. I want to see what you got! I love the shot of your family, nice to see you all together.

    A clutter free house is on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete