Wednesday, January 13, 2010

more gifts to work



Thanks to the lovely twins, my crocheting obsession is blooming. For Christmas I got a generous gift of a bag full of yarn skeins. I have found crocheting to be rather calming, and it keeps my mind busy.




The hat is my first completed crochet project. I used scrap yarn in white which I would never wear. I never thought I would be able to actually make it! So the next hat will be in yarn that I actually like.




The cowl however is in a green alpaca yarn! I love it! It can be worn as a hood or a scarf style as demonstrated in my terrible self photos.



The green doesn't really match my coats, looks like I will have to give this one away and start a new one!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!! You have done such a great job! I love that cowl...Alpaca is the best!

    Can't wait to see you at work on Friday.

    Love Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~!!! They are awesome!!!! You little crocht addict you! See you Thursday my friend!

    ReplyDelete