Friday, May 29, 2009

trip with my son


My son and I recently took a trip to New Hampshire to visit my brothers. My husband lets just say decided to stay home (not going to even get into that). I tried to look at it as mommy and Jack's little adventure. It was a lovely trip with my parents and son. Even though I was exhausted, I had a moment today when Jack was being whiny and clingy, that I realized he has a lot of words that he says that only I can understand. Here are a few examples


beesy beesy pider = the itsy bitsy spider

money money money = merrily merrily merrily

bush a tee= brush my teeth

fruitin's = fruit snacks

roni = macaroni



To give a few examples I probably can't explain how cute it is when I realize what he is saying. I feel like a translater at times, but I would not want it any other way.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, only Mommy knows! Thanks again for coming all this way today for the sale Bre! Have a lovely time t the "wedding"

    ReplyDelete