Friday, May 29, 2009

nook


Today I finally got some work done in my much neglected basement. My mother god bless her volunteered to help. I have a pile of stuff that I have been meaning to donate or dump. I separated them into different piles. Plus I Found good use to our old computer desk, and an old shelf.
I got the ironing board at a flea market in NH for 5$. It is very sturdy has a shelve under it and a separate holder for the iron.
After putting my son to bed I couldn't wait to go sew in my new nook. I was working on a purse when clunk. Sewing machine busted again. Tried to fix it to the best of my ability. Hopefully my mother will be able to fix it for me again.

1 comment:

  1. Bre, I am soooooooooooo jealous! Look at your cute private little space! AWESOME JOB!!!!! That ironing board rocks! Sorry about the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete