Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlotte Alise LaQuay


She is here! Finally, my misery is over! I can't even begin to explain the emotions that I feel for this baby. I thought I could finally show off one of my crocheted creations.
She was born Thursday February 24, 2011 at 8:23 am. She weighed 8.7 lbs and was 201/4 inches long.
I find little personality quirks coming out already. She is a huge eater and is very good at it!
This time around I am enjoying the newborn stage mostly because I don't think I am as nervous as I was for my first born. I think being more relaxed, has led to a more relaxed baby.
She looks mostly like her father and I know I am partial but she is adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is wonderful Bre. SO nice to see and hear! Great job with the hat~keep it up!

    ReplyDelete