Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Festivities


We decided to attempt the pumpkin carving with our son. Everything was going well he enjoyed playing with the seeds and pumpkin innards. He even picked out a cute mickey mouse that my artist husband was going to carve on his pumpkin. I in the mean time was busy carving away on mine. I was finishing up and getting the candle ready. For the showing of my masterpiece.







Showing my son he let out a god awful scream. "Turn it off mommy, put it outside" he said between teary gasps. So needless to say we did not carve his pumpkin. My husband the artist did however finish his. It is a masterpiece.





So pumpkin carving not our best family activity at this stage of the game. Next year will probably be a different story. My son did however look adorable in his LumberJack costume, complete with chainsaw.





I hope that everyone had a lovely Halloween!

1 comment: