Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random



The new carpet is in and we are loving it. For some reason the room looks bigger. Maybe because there is no clutter. Everything is back in order.


I spent the past weekend home with my son while my husband was at camp. My son likes to help in the kitchen so we made my easy garlic pull apart bread.



Heat oven to 350 degrees

In a small dish melt one stick of butter and whisk in one egg and sprinkle in some garlic powder. Take one loaf of thawed pre-made bread dough break into balls and dip in butter/egg mixture and place into a greased 9 inch baking dish. Let the broken dish of bread balls covered in mixture rise slightly. Bake 20-25 minutes till golden brown.

Jack enjoyed breaking the dough into balls. Much like his playdough. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...please bring some of this to work! My ASS is craving it~ LOL. The carpet and Jack looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete