Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another month

Bless me website for I have sinned, it has been one month since my last blog. It is not like I have great excuses. I have been really enjoying fall. Making lots of festive foods. I am thinking I might turn into a Macintosh apple, or a can of pumpkin.

We have also been battling illness. Last week my boy had a mysterious fever but no other really obvious symptoms. Till Mama comes down with a whole body ache, then whole body itch and painful rash on my hands. Apparently it is Hand, foot and mouth disease, and it is usually only common in children or pregnant women with low immunity. All in all we are well. We will be continuing our fall activities and maybe I will get a chance to post um.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Bre, I am sooooo sorry! Hang in there, and let me know if you need anything. Love you!~Laura

    ReplyDelete